Bonnier Corporation
www.bonniercorp.com Winter Park, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Company has undergone tremendous change, but future looks brighter than it has in years.

I have been working at Bonnier Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

ProsOpportunity to work with, by and large, great people with similar interests. Very relaxed corporate culture. When you meet a member of the public who knows our brands they usually rave about them and it's great to be a part of a team that influences others so positively. Entrepreneurial environment where self-starters can thrive. There's lots of opportunity for people willing to step up.

ConsA lot (but not all) of junior staffers and long-term employees have a sense of entitlement and are not willing to do the hard work needed to make the company stronger. This negativity contributes to low morale. Training opportunities are limited and ways of doing things vary wildly across the company. People who don't actively manage their own career path could get lost in the shuffle.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the increased communication and emphasis on transparency. Positive words and gestures, however small, go a long way.

New vision for the future

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Bonnier Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The new CEO has set a clear vision and pathway for the company to achieve revenue growth, which means more opportunity for employees in… Cons: Some recent changes and restructures have been difficult, however change… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to increase communication and support staff career growth. This… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disgraceful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Bonnier Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: The only positive I can think of about this company is the location of the New York… Cons: Where do I begin. The staff is extremely rude and catty. Too many young people with high titles who are completely unprofessional and have no… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue and open your eyes about what is going on in your office. Stop hiring seventeen million managers just to suck people in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bonnier Corporation.

Worked for Bonnier Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bonnier Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bonnier Corporation CEO Dave Freygang . All reviews posted anonymously by Bonnier Corporation employees.