Bonobos

www.bonobos.com
  www.bonobos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bonobos

Working at Bonobos has been an exciting journey...and I'm eager to see where the experience will continue to take me.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bonobos full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Bonobos welcomes creativity and gives people the opportunity to thrive. Since we are a start-up, employees wear many hats and are exposed to several areas within the company. In addition to the exciting career opportunities at the company, Bonobos hosts monthly birthday celebrations, company-wide camping trips, semi-formals, BBQs, and bar nights galore. When you join the company, you receive a kindle and gift card to Amazon to join the quarterly book club. Bonobos also pays for your cell phone and has great benefits.

Cons

As a start-up, people tend to work longer hours so if you join, be prepared to work HARD. Luckily, the people who work at the company are awesome and actually enjoy coming to work every day.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Bonobos (View Most Recent)

Innovative, Fun & Open

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bonobos full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with incredibly bright people is a huge plus. Bonobos runs a rigorous recruitment process (mine took quite a few weeks) but now that I'm working here, I understand why. They dig deep, and that takes time.

Cons

Start-up! So naturally, this isn't a 9-5er and the pace isn't for the weak of heart, but w/an incredibly supportive team and more fun than any one person could ask for at 'work', the medicine goes down smooth.

Keep it up! We're growing fast and you are awesome at keeping us in the loop, so don't let that change as we continue to grow.

Great Clothes, Even Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bonobos full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Culture and environment is casual and fun. No dress code and everyone is encouraged to be unique. Management is supportive, but not micro-managing. Teammates and colleagues are happy to help. Your opinions and ideas are valued and taken seriously. Unlimited vacation days and awesome team-building events outside of the office.

Cons

Physical space is small so desks can be a bit crowded. Luckily, I like my neighbors.

There are newer employer reviews for Bonobos