Bonobos

www.bonobos.com
  www.bonobos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bonobos

The vision is the glue that keeps us afloat.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bonobos full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Fun & funny, environment to work in.
- Creativity is supported
- Transparency is celebrated.
- Good amount of recognition for jobs well done.
- Lots of opportunities for growth.
- Anything but boring.
- Our product rocks.

Cons

Cons:
- Culture can be "cult-ish" and often feels fratty. (This can be fun for some)
- Office is dirty, loud, over-crowded. Never enough meeting rooms.
- Crazy amount of turnover.
- Morale is poor, but everyone believes in the ultimate vision which keeps people there.
- Upper management makes questionable decisions.
- Most employees feel stressed and stretched too thin.

Product and our vision is sound. Spend more time improving, supporting and listening to employees and it will = success.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Bonobos (View Most Recent)

Fun, Smart, Fulfilling Work Environment

I have been working at Bonobos

Pros

Bonobos has a great energy that you feel when you walk through the door. The team is made up of smart, hard-working people who are incredibly passionate about what they do. It's really inspiring to watch each team work so hard to reach the common goal of making and keeping Bonobos awesome.
    The absolute funniest people I've ever met are all Bonobos employees. The place is ripe with comedic geniuses.

Cons

If you're into quiet offices where no one really talks, this isn't the place for you. The teams work collaboratively and the open areas of the office can get a bit loud. It's nothing that headphones can't fix, but if you're not into robust work environments, this probably isn't the office for you. On the other hand, if you like to see and hear the hustle and bustle, you'll love the Bonobos office.

People before Profit

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bonobos full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Bonobos is a company that truly cares about its people. Operates more like a team then an office and everyone really cares and supports one another. This is the first time I have worked at a company where everyone is really working together to achieve a common goal, while having a blast. They offer great little perks like monthly bar nights, birthday celebrations, book club, cell phone coverage to name a few, oh and how could I forget...no vacation policy! People work really hard here, but they also know how to have a good time.

Cons

If you don't like a fast-paced work environment then this place isn't for you. As in any start-up there is a lot of trial and error but as long as you can roll with the punches you will get on just fine.

There are newer employer reviews for Bonobos