BookRenter
www.bookrenter.com San Mateo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Wow! Fast growth and energetic people make BookRenter/Rafter to the best place I've ever worked.

ProsVery sharp management team. The company's vision has prevailed as competitors went out of business. Engineering team is whip smart, and they would just as soon shoot you with a nerf gun or clobber you in Ping Pong as code for you.

ConsYour role and your purpose may change at the same pace as the marketplace does. Don't expect 5 year plans that make everything stable (boring) This is a startup environment and you are changing the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease remember your startup culture as you grow revenue and employee count.

Fraud Investigator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BookRenter as a contractor

Pros: -great environment, friendly people, great feedback Cons: its a very results driven environment More

High growth company; great place for motivated people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BookRenter

Pros: Company with simple business proposition with management executing well. Great place for motivated… Cons: Lots of hard work. Start-ups are never a place for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BookRenter.

Worked for BookRenter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BookRenter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BookRenter CEO Mehdi Maghsoodnia. All reviews posted anonymously by BookRenter employees.