well what can I say

Current Employee - RAM in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - RAM in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Booking.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not much. It's a job. How much longer will we need OTA marketing with Google on the rise? Its a job for now and I do not think I can say much more.
The company does not discriminate against persons with disabilities, so that would be a "Pro" right? :)
The company makes great efforts (keyword efforts) to initiate team drinking...I mean... building no I meant drinking :(
Great job for gossipy ex-starwood, recent college grads. :)

Cons

Never seen so much catty behavior.
Low Pay.
Everyone is so afraid.
No growth....I mean where can you really go in the company...wait 5 years...and throw your friends under the bus.

Advice to Management

Can you define Karma... It is the company culture.

reviews filtered by
  1. Satisfactory entry-level job in editing

Former Employee - Content Editor in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Content Editor in Houston, TX

I worked at Booking.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment and morale, good company standards, lots of travel and relocation opportunities, fun team atmosphere

Cons

Not a large variety of work to do, work was slow at the beginning of the quarter, pay could have been higher

Lies will get you everywhere

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Booking.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employment
    partnered with priceline
    network within the industry

Cons

-employees are promoted not based on merit or experience but for an unknown hidden reason, which leaves much to ones imagination.
    -you have to dumb down your resume and work experience if you want to get hired. this is not an experienced team of management, and are easily threatened.
    -their minority hiring is as much as eeo tells them too..meaning the numbers are exact. very clever and not so clever.
    -trainers have no experience.
    -supervisors are extremely dodgy. some are managing teams and have NEVER supervised people before.
    -if you leave the company they management will collectively try to destroy your professional reputation.
    while at this company I have seen supervisors befriend employees, visit the employees sick parents at their hospital bedside, then collaborate with management to push the employee out of the company. needless to say this individual was promoted, so if you like this sort of culture then this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

I have none. this type of behavior within a company is usually carried to the extreme until a few lawsuits give them a wake up call.