There are newer employer reviews for Boostability

Great company for a part time job

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Boostability part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people are great, the flexibility and environment is great, and there are some options to move up (slightly)

Cons

Not a career move, not allowed to be full-time employee (still not a big enough company), no benefits for the majority of the company

reviews filtered by
  1. This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization

Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT

I worked at Boostability

Pros

Positive management team who wants their employees to succeed.
    -- Loose and relaxed work environment. Dress is casual and they just want results, nothing more, they don't really care how it's done

Cons

-- Poor benefits, really it was just a paycheck and nothing more.
    -- Poor pay scale for the nature of the work.

Be a little more clear and direct with training, and job expectations. Offer some concrete reasons about why employment at Boostability is so great. I don't really care about the "boostability" vision as I have no vested interest in the company.

2. Good company, Amazing Boss

Former Employee - Fulfillment in Orem, UT
    Former Employee - Fulfillment in Orem, UT

I worked at Boostability

Pros

My boss and department were amazing--they were supportive and went to bat for their workers. They were understanding of school schedules, sickness, and such things. They generally tried to work with what motivated the team, and did on-going training to grow our skills.

The company offered discounted rent with a nearby apartment complex, subsidized gym memberships, and the health and dental plans were pretty good. They'd also offer overtime for hourly workers and one time I got sick and they let me work from home when I felt better but was still contagious.

Cons

The company as a whole was pretty good. Their HR department as a whole was not great, as was their "diversity training" even though there were small, but consistent issues with inappropriately bringing religion into the workplace (yay Utah), sexism, and other kids of discrimination. I know that basing your company in Utah comes with those particular kinds of cultural issues, but they could have done a better job taking concerns seriously. If you're LGBTQ, non-Mormon, mentally ill, or very different from the standard clean-cut Utah/LDS image, you might not want to work here, especially if your sensitive to those kind of things. But you'd also probably run into that issue anywhere you work in Utah, especially in the valley. The HR person I worked with directly was helpful and respectful, however.

Honestly, I would come back to work for this company if my circumstances allowed. Good company, much better than other similar companies in the area.

There are newer employer reviews for Boostability