There are newer employer reviews for Boostability

Great company for a part time job

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Boostability part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are great, the flexibility and environment is great, and there are some options to move up (slightly)

Cons

Not a career move, not allowed to be full-time employee (still not a big enough company), no benefits for the majority of the company

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization

Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT

I worked at Boostability

Pros

Positive management team who wants their employees to succeed. -- Loose and relaxed work environment. Dress is casual and they just want results, nothing more, they don't really care how it's done

Cons

-- Poor benefits, really it was just a paycheck and nothing more. -- Poor pay scale for the nature of the work.

Advice to Management

Be a little more clear and direct with training, and job expectations. Offer some concrete reasons about why employment at Boostability is so great. I don't really care about the "boostability" vision as I have no vested interest in the company.

Great Sales Department

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lindon, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lindon, UT

I have been working at Boostability full-time

Pros

Very positive and supportive department. Very team oriented. Great compensation with base + commission. Clear expectations, good training and no shady or pushy sales tactics are allowed. Lead ownership respected. Good product and services that are very beneficial to customers. Decent benefits.

Cons

None that I've seen in my department. I've been on the sales team for about less than a year and have been very impressed. There is room for improvement with benefits but it's only a six year old company so I'd say they're ahead of the curve by a lot.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the right things. Keep improving the company as it grows. Adapt as the industry evolves. Continue rewarding the employees as they help you grow the company. You're doing a good job. Stay hungry.