There are newer employer reviews for Boostability

Great company for a part time job

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Boostability part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are great, the flexibility and environment is great, and there are some options to move up (slightly)

Cons

Not a career move, not allowed to be full-time employee (still not a big enough company), no benefits for the majority of the company

49 Other Employee Reviews for Boostability (View Most Recent)

This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization

Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT

I worked at Boostability

Pros

Positive management team who wants their employees to succeed.
    -- Loose and relaxed work environment. Dress is casual and they just want results, nothing more, they don't really care how it's done

Cons

-- Poor benefits, really it was just a paycheck and nothing more.
    -- Poor pay scale for the nature of the work.

Be a little more clear and direct with training, and job expectations. Offer some concrete reasons about why employment at Boostability is so great. I don't really care about the "boostability" vision as I have no vested interest in the company.

A great learning experience, a perfect stepping stone for seo and an overall positive environment.

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Orem, UT

I have been working at Boostability part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm probably the oldest person working here, as an seo fulfillment specialist. This is fine since I'm an seo beginner & enjoy learning.
    The culture is great, especially for college students or recent grads. I actually find myself enjoying a game of catch phrase and the AMAZING taste of the food trucks, which come every other day!
    I love the flexibility, the people & the constant opportunities to move to a different department & continue learning. They even have free yoga classes, book reviews, great discounts off gym memberships, costco discounts & they offer a snack/food lounge. You get like 60% off all the food, which is nice, right?
    Most people I met are easy to get along with too. They do hire some inexperienced team leads and specialists, but that's the whole point to creating better leaders.
    Most of all, I enjoy learning more about social media forums, rdu, stickiness percentage, my efficiency & focus score and what goes into creating these.
    Overall, I'd say Boostability is a great place to work, especially if you want experience and plan a future in seo, content writing or editing. Also if you plan on working in management. Actually the list is pretty endless, infact you could move to every department and continue learning.
    Here's the deal, if you want better leaders, someone with more experience or better pay?
    "Become the change you want to see in the world." Who said this? I don't remember, but great quote.
    Also, innovators innovate, motivators motivate etc...

Cons

Pay isn't the best, seo tactics could be updated & use work. FEWER snacks and food trucks would help me out LOL.

I would add more variety to your workforce, in more ways than one.
    Also, I wouldn't get rid of current inexperienced team leads, but I would find a way to instill better training.
    Also, I would add some job shadowing opportunities. For example, I'd love to have the opportunity to see what Jeanine does or what the content writers do. I'd even like to see what the CEO does, one day or for a few hours.
    In the end, I'd probably lessen the amount of key words per hour and up the quality a bit more, as well.
    Overall, you guys are doing pretty good!

There are newer employer reviews for Boostability