Boostability

www.boostability.com
  www.boostability.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boostability

This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization

Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT
Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT

I worked at Boostability

Pros

Positive management team who wants their employees to succeed.
-- Loose and relaxed work environment. Dress is casual and they just want results, nothing more, they don't really care how it's done

Cons

-- Poor benefits, really it was just a paycheck and nothing more.
-- Poor pay scale for the nature of the work.

Be a little more clear and direct with training, and job expectations. Offer some concrete reasons about why employment at Boostability is so great. I don't really care about the "boostability" vision as I have no vested interest in the company.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Boostability (View Most Recent)

Best job of my career

I have been working at Boostability full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I started working here a few months ago and have never loved a job more. The culture is amazing and so are the people. Ping Pong and Foosball breaks are the norm around here, along with free soda, subsidized snacks, awesome company parties and a super relaxed environment. Everyone I have talked to loves it here, has friends and spouses that work here, and overall act like one big family.

The executive team is pretty amazing. After my first week here they served soda floats personally to the employees, played basketball, games, and Frisbee with everyone to get to know all of us. I was totally blown away. I have never met a CEO that cares that much about the day to day people. They listen to ideas, are open to suggestions, and take input very seriously. They love to hear about how to improve the company and grow the business from the employees and have held town hall meetings before to encourage the input.

The benefit package is pretty amazing as well. PTO and holiday pay is as competitive and the health insurance is pretty amazing, especially for the price.

I plan to make a career at Boost because the growth opportunities are amazing. They were on Deseret's top 50 places to work (#34), they were on the INC 500 Fastest Growing Company list, and won Utah Valley's Fastest Growing Company two years in a row. We are projected to double in size and already serving global markets. The opportunities are endless here.

I can't say enough good things about my experience so far and how much I love the people I work with everyday, but more importantly I love my job and plan to be here for a very long time.

Cons

They didn't have a 401k plan when I started but they just announced they are introducing one in 2015.

Great place to work when compared with others.

I have been working at Boostability full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexibility in scheduling, development opportunity, great market to be in, decent leadership.

Cons

Just like most employers in this area, the pay is terrible here. I believe they call it "competitive," which is another way of saying that they pay about the same as everyone else. The area has A TON of young educated people, which seems to drive down the wages to a very low level.

Break the mold when it comes to wages. Don't do what everyone else in the area is doing. Stand out from your competitors by paying well above the average wage for similar positions of responsibility. Break that mold and you'll truly have something extraordinary.

There are newer employer reviews for Boostability