Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com

2045 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It's all about the "Company"

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsCompany offers excellent salaries and benefits; however, those benefits have corroded significantly over the past 4 years, especially since the company went public.

ConsLack of work and life balance. Less than productive atmosphere - all about climbing the corporate ladder rather than doing the best in the job one holds.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees who are interested in doing their current job well, not becoming a manager, to do so without pressure to constantly take on higher level duties. Not everyone wants to be in charge.

Not as good as it once was

Associate (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Collaborative environment, great people to work with. Cons: Greedy upper management, Cheap, Slavery Advice to Senior Management: Stop being so cheap. Booz Allen used to be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Booz Allen Hamilton in transition...

Associate (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong historical culture of smart people, strong core values, doing quality work for government. Geographical offices across the… Cons: Company is going through a major transition -- went public in 2010, and is still dealing with the ramifications to its business model and culture.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!