There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Best consulting firm in the federal space for employees

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wide spectrum of career opportunities, generally positive and supportive of staff, best financial position among competitors

Cons

Federal consulting is in for a rough road in the coming years, lots of uncertainty, generous benefits are being cut to become just average

Don't think a 3-5 year downturn should permanently impact the benefits... make sure you position the constraints of today as just that, and not what you are planning on the firm being beyond that timeline

2135 Other Employee Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton (View Most Recent)

I learned a lot as an intern. I was mentored, and people seemed to care about me.

Current Employee - Intern  in  Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Intern in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton as an intern for less than a year

Pros

My managers were always there to answer any of my professional questions and would often stop by my work space just to chat about everyday happenings. They sponsored my security clearance and paid for my week long professional certification training. Booz Allen has awesome food too.

Cons

You get a clunky corporate laptop to lug around. But it did the job.

Keep talking to the little guys just starting out in the company. It means a lot and it will help the company culture in the long run.

Great place for an ambitious go-getter

Former Employee - Senior Consultant  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great place for self-motivated and ambitious people. Lots of different fields of expertise and a variety of opportunities. Great benefits and excellent utilization of technology to make your job easier. I loved their hoteling office system, remote access computing, and internal facebook.

Cons

Relatively high turnover. It can take a long time to get a promotion, and moving to a new assignment can sometimes take even longer.

There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!