Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com

2040 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great company if you get in to the right field... with an active clearance

Consultant I (Current Employee) Jessup, MD

ProsBooz Allen is a very strong company with strong year over year growth. There are position openings all over the world, and they dabble in a little bit of everything. If you get a good manager, and enjoy your position, your life will be great. Work weeks aren't super long, and your benefits are pretty good.

ConsInternal applications are a nightmare, recruiters only care about bringing in new employees (they get a bonus) rather than staffing the employees already in the system. Since going public, the company's culture has changed sharply and the investors seem to be wanting to fix something that's not broken.

Advice to Senior ManagementWorry more about employee moral than nickel/diming the overhead.

Many opportunities for training and networking

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros: Good professional environment with opportunities for growth Cons: Tough economic conditions frocing changes to corporate culture More

Unique way of operating

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for less than a year

Pros: The emphasis on collaboration along with supporting infrastructure. Folks at… Cons: Procedures are bizarre, but have a way of working out to the good. For examples: 1)The hoteling scheme is disconcerting, but then allows you to… Advice to Senior Management: 1) Establish Health Savings Accounts as a benefit. 2) Seek out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!