Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

One of the better companies for which I've worked

Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Salary and benefits are pretty good for the area. The 401(k) program used to provide a fantastic profit sharing, but that is slowly phasing out and they're instituting a matching contribution program. BAH has taken care of me, and I have a really proactive management team.

Cons

Hard to advance your career client site, but I believe they are trying to restructure so that there will be career paths for those providing technical services vs. constantly building new business. I think peoples' experience with the company varies depending on the quality of their management team.

2342 Other Employee Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton (View Most Recent)

Booz Allen Is Changing

Former Employee - Lead Associate in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Associate in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Consulting environment allows employees to work multiple projects requiring them to use and develop multiple talneds and find best fit for skills and desires.

Cons

Since company has gone public, culture is becoming more of a traditional consulting cut throat environment with significantly less loyalty to the employees and partners that developed the company.

Buy out the stock and go back to a partnership.

Good Company

Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ECAP, Benefits, Leave. Great company to learn consulting in the federal environment. You have to be very dedicated to learning you skill set. If you want to make it at Booz you need to become a subject matter expert and learning business development. Also the culture of Booz Allen can take time to learn.

Cons

If you are looking for work life balance, Booz Allen is not the place. You are expected to be dedicated to your projects, participating in organizations outside of Booz Allen to build name recognition (your name) and doing proposal work... I would give BAH 5 stars if there was better work life balance.

There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton