Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,912 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1912 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Phenomenal professional growth opportunities but requires a lot of personal sacrifices

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIdeal for ambitious, business saavy individuals as there is no limit to the types of activities you can pursue. My managers were great to work with and actively supported my professional growth objectives. They were also open to some flexible work arrangements assist with work-life balance.

ConsPressure to remain billable while pursuing professional growth activities required a great deal of personal time to achieve goals. Company shift to hotelling office environment reduced interaction with individuals outside immediate project group and diminished non-project based collaboration.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide candid descriptions to candidates regarding what a typical day in the life involves to allow better manage employee expectations.

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.