Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,905 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1905 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great People and Life Balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

ProsLA office has a good group of fun people; fun culture with quarterly events planned. Work on a variety of Satellite programs for the military.

ConsWork is not as technically challenging as other technology development companies. Lots of changes in management structure that are being rolled out very slowly. Sometimes management seems disconnected with what is actually happening at headquarters that impacts the LA office.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore open and honest with communication

Focused Salesmen on bottom line

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Booz Allen has a great network and resource system. They're… Cons: It is a very political employee management system. I've seen managers who have all of their staff complain about unprofessionalism and conflict but because… Advice to Senior Management: Start appreciating your client facing staff. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

L4

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros: Opportunities in consulting any where. Cons: Working for the government only. More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.