Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,906 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1906 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Amazing Company if you can get in.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

ProsThe culture here is amazing. the work/life balance is great, and the business mindset for the Firm is correct. They will continue to be a force within the environment and continue to mentor young Consultants and leverage their inherent skills as they expand within the Civil market.

ConsThe annual assessment cycle is brutal, but gives a true look at the talents of the staff on the team. The political games that are played here depends on your manager and there are good and bad. That comes with any Firm of this size. It was overall a good experience.

Good company but get out after 5 years

Associate (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Booz Allen is a great training ground, you will work on projects and… Cons: The workflife balance is horrific. Lots of weekend work and late nights. Partners and Principals have almost no respect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Never Get Rich...Only Headaches

Associate (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Client facing is probably more appreciated and better compensated during annual assessment. Non-client facing employees can usually work from home or remotely elsewhere. My… Cons: Non-client facing employees: Over worked/understaffed. Annual assessment "Exceeds" get 2%. Current disparity between salary and market salary 20%-30% with 20+ yrs experience. Declining benifits. Laptop sign-on… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate those that do the work. Fairly reward employees at least allowing for inflation. Promote & pay for skills/knowledge improvement only possible from external seminars/conference/training.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.