Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,905 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1905 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Investment in their Employees

Associate (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNo company is perfect but Booz Allen is an excellent place for those looking to establish a 30 year long career at one place or for those looking to gain valuable experience before continuing somewhere else. The company invests in their employees by contributing to individual 401k's, paying for certifications / school, and providing time to manage both your professional and personal life. In the DC Metro area, those who aren't on client site can work at the office closest to where they live - nice on the wallet when it comes to gas money.

ConsThe industry is tough right now... Fiscal constraints, doing more with less, etc has made clients and the work environment much more stressful. The company is changing rapidly to meet these demands which makes life tough sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to "boots on the ground" staff more often. Change is good but too much change can be detrimental - make sure the change is critical for the future before considering change.

Firm makes an effort to support and develop staff

Associate (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Support staff and active in volunteer activities for communities Cons: Negative press unfortunate. More diligence required in hiring new staff – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Company if you can get in.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: The culture here is amazing. the work/life balance is great, and the business mindset for the Firm is correct. They will continue… Cons: The annual assessment cycle is brutal, but gives a true look at the talents of the staff on the team. The political games that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.