Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,919 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1919 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Good company with excellent opportunity for training and development

Associate (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBooz Allen Hamilton is a good company that will expose you to bright and talented colleagues, interesting client engagements, and various types of training for professional development. The company has a good culture and promotes sound core values.

ConsCompany has endured changes attempting to acquire business in an environment where government contracts trend toward lowest cost technically acceptable versus best value. You may be exposed to layoffs if you are unable to find billable work for an expended period.

Great place to work for a few years to gain experience

Consultant (Current Employee)
Rockville, MD

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart colleagues, excellent benefits, generous 401(k) contribution, work/life balance, the… Cons: Stodgy corporate culture, low salary compared to industry peers, difficulty to move between markets, overly beholden to shareholders… Advice to Senior Management: Think about how the decisions you make affect employee morale… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros: - Professional colleagues that desire to excel - Good benefits, although that is changing rapidly - Employees… Cons: - Government work - Limited raise structure, best way to get a large raise is to leave and come back - Post-split with Booz &… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.