Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com
  www.boozallen.com
There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Great challenges, co-workers, and flexibility

Current Employee - Lead Associate in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Lead Associate in McLean, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with Booz for 7 years and the experiences I've had are amazing. Being a highly technical engineer, it's a place to be the engineer that has soft skills....a rare talent to have. The people are the best and brightest of all fields. You work amongst the cream of the crop and I'd you have initiative, don't expect to have things handed to you, you have the opportunity to learn . They have tons of social outlets and clubs, so I've also personally made some lifelong friends..

Cons

The form us ahead of comparable companies and changing the business model and beginning a company that makes things. Mgt has no idea how to manage that kind of revenue or business...it's basically a big initiating cluster. We can't be innovative when the innovation is being run by a bunch of old men who have never worked outside Booz Allen. We are bleeding staff because of this. If a great new challenge appeared I'd probably jump. I'm already actively looking, but at 7 great years - its about time.

Get more junior innovative principals and vp level managers. You're a self licking ice cream cone right now. We need fresh leadership and not a reorg.

2245 Other Employee Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton (View Most Recent)

Current BAH employee

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros

Good Benefits, Good on the resume, great experience

Cons

A lot of negative changes in the past 18 months

Overall, good solid colleagues and decent opportunities to grow professionally

Current Employee - Associate in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Associate in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Many colleagues with deep expertise in numerous areas, willing to support each other as best they can.

Cons

Senior leadership not always transparent about critical issues.

Proactively share updates on critical issues with staff as quickly as possible so they can be prepared to make decisions for themselves, rather than allowing long periods of time between updates or passing down guidance at the last minute.

There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton