Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,905 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1905 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Challenging environment, able to learn different skills

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

ProsOpportunities to grow and learn. Ability to create good connections. Professional environment. Career manager set-up allows you to always have someone there to talk to about future opportunities/career paths.

ConsSometimes work can be a little too demanding. Concerning the whole work/life balance, I'd like to be able to devote a little more time to the life part.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensation for entry-level positions seems kind of low

Good company to have on your resume

Business Data Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work arrangements depending on team; decent work-life balanace; benefits are one of the best out there; generally competitive salaries; lavish end of the… Cons: Too much polticking; 401K contributions have gone down, along with merit increases; assessments are painful and voluntary, which means you… Advice to Senior Management: For the folks viewing assessments and distributing merit increases, please look at the actual work being performed throughout the year, rather than awarding only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company with excellent opportunity for training and development

Associate (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Booz Allen Hamilton is a good company that will expose you to bright and talented colleagues, interesting client engagements,… Cons: Company has endured changes attempting to acquire business in an environment where government contracts trend toward lowest cost technically acceptable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.