Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,909 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1909 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Solid technical experience

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are opportunities to learn and grow in terms of technical expertise. Teammates and intelligent. Employees are not micro-managed. The review process is extensive and fair.

ConsThere is a push toward fulfilling business roles even to reach the Associate level. Sometimes the core values are not observed. Some teams lack diversity in terms of academic background, age, experience.

Slow to evolve to a changing market

Network Security Engineer (Current Employee)
Fort Belvoir, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: They do everything, if you want a job making buggy… Cons: So the buggy whip department isn't making a whole lot of money. That means that even if you work in the highly profitable… Advice to Senior Management: Downsize areas of business that are no longer profitable, Incentivize Senior Associates to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great challenges, co-workers, and flexibility

Lead Associate (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've been with Booz for 7 years and the experiences I've had are amazing. Being a highly technical engineer, it's a place to be the… Cons: The form us ahead of comparable companies and changing the business model and beginning a company that makes things. Mgt has no idea how to… Advice to Senior Management: Get more junior innovative principals and vp level managers. You're a self licking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.