Great military benefits!

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton (More than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding military activation leave policies and support from leadership to serve. Diverse work opportunities and supportive company for self-starters.

Cons

Recent government cutbacks hurting business; change of 401(k) from generous to better-than-average; outmoded dress requirements.

Advice to Management

Never forget rank-and-file employees who work for the customer should be your focus, not shareholders.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good place to work for.

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros

Work-life balance, friendly environment. Opportunity to work on various projects.

Cons

difficult to move up the food chain. A new performance assessment methodology has been introduced.

Advice to Management

None.

Just like every other Beltway bandit!

Current Employee - Associate
    Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Training, better than average medical benefits, work hour flexibility perfect place for the workaholic

Cons

No perks...it's all about the $$.. Raises are LOW (0%-1%).. it's all about quartiles.. Obvious to those of us that are on the lines that we are not valued..no freebies like before going public..it was at least a way for mgmt to say thank you. Oh the leadership levels (Lead Associate and above) still get all the perks... Lunches, dinners, budget, etc... And let's not forget the bonus the Sr. Associates and above get... I know several Sr. Associates that work less and not only get paid more, but get rewarded with a bonus. Management leads with blinders on..don't know 1/2 the staff who work for them. Major inequity across the firm wrt awards.

Advice to Management

You've lost the very foundation that made Booz Allen Hamilton elite... Congrats for making this firm no different than any of the other large firms.