Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,914 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1914 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Very good company to work for

Network Engineer (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis company has great benefits, you have an opportunity to build skills, take classes, college courses and move up, team spirit, good managers who care. If you want to move in to management this is the company to work for.

ConsLots of work, you need to be organized and empowered to take on the task at hand.
Everyone is very busy so don't look to someone to hold your hand. You need to be a professional, if you are looking for someone to lead you or hold your hand you are not in the right place.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing a great job!

Booz Allen is great firm.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very cordial; fantastic benefits; leadership cares about their people. Cons: Nothing to report. Booz Allen is certainly better than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quality collegues and interesting project

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great to be working for a brand name company that pays and recruits quality workers. Their reputation attracts interesting work.… Cons: Like any contracting job, you don't get to see many other collegues on a day-to-day unless you attend the… Advice to Senior Management: Reading other reviews, I keep getting the nagging feeling that I'm under… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.