Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com
There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Booz Allen

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent support within team and work/life balance

Cons

this really is a great company, there are a few shortcomings in the HR department.

2281 Other Employee Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton (View Most Recent)

Booz Allen - good experience

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros

Great teamwork, extensive reach back, numerous training and certification offerings and opportunities. The consultants are very helping and more than willing to share information and intellectual capital with other teams. There are numerous networking events after work for team building and networking.

Cons

Working on client site makes it difficult to network with your colleagues, especially if your contract or project; however, this is the case with consulting. It is sometimes difficult to make it back to your home team site for meetings and networking events during the work week.

Treated well and happy with BAH. I was a lucky one on a good team......some aren't as lucky.

Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time (more than an year)

Pros

BAH has treated me well, as an intern, as a FT employee, and as a person. I have really enjoyed the people I've worked with. Some of the smartest/brightest people I've ever met has been at Booz.

Cons

Benefits have gotten slashed in the past few years and the experience you have at BAH is typically "team focused" meaning...if you have a great team, you'll have a good job....but a bad team means your life could be a living hell. It all depends, if you aren't sure about the team that your about to on-board with....be careful in your decision.

Keep hiring top talent....not the average Joe-Smoe's that keep getting on contract because they are "cheap". Also, focus on the commercial markets, they're the clients that are actually fun and exciting to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton