Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com

2037 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

was good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

Prosstructure is clear, as is employee review process. mature company with mature policies, generally fair...very noticeable how sophisticated they are here when going to smaller companies with less experience.

Conssalary is decent. promotions are weird. A former intern has already a level III a level I never attained. Lots of young people were promoted quickly while others stagnated, really depended on your team and managers. I had one great team there and one not so great ....like 2 different companies. overall a good place.

Advice to Senior Managementtry to keep people from getting siloed on one team -- unless that is their choice. Promote fairness. Be careful of what happens when you hire too many youth, especially on the same team ...reward experience not just degrees.

Excellent company, excellent teamwork environment.

Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Teamwork is highly encouraged. Personnel are highly professional and the… Cons: Upward mobility was limited. Resource allocation for customer support could… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lost its luster, but still a positive experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At first, when it was privately owned, BAH was awesome. There was a real feeling of teamwork and belonging. The firm was dedicated to long… Cons: Unfortunately, after going public, the bottom line per quarter became more important than long term strategy. Huge dividends were paid out, while employees suffered raises… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to your roots! Treat your people as you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!