Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com

2052 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Not the company it once was.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsThe compensation is on par with competitors. The long hours is a legitimate excuse to escape problems at home. The social networking via Yammer is the best way to find out what's going on inside the company.

ConsPoor raises, poor internal communications (aside from Yammer), hotelling sucks, the milestones and client deliverables make it tough to take any time off. There's nothing positive to say about the culture, but you need a thick skin to survive.

Advice to Senior ManagementBooz Allen needs to do a better job of recognizing employees who are doing well and stay engaged with everyone and keep them working together as a team.

Not a place to grow

Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good number of vacation days Cons: Limited opportunities as 90+ % projects are located in east… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bottom Line Focused

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The overall pay, benefits, and compensation are competitive. There is a great variety of work to choose from and it is… Cons: The culture is now focused on billability and people are totally expendable. If you lose your contract you lose your job.… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more clearly and concisely with staff. Admit you have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!