Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com

2036 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

The worst experience I have ever had in my almost 10 years working in gov't contracts. DO NOT WORK IN PRICING

Senior Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsThis section is non applicable as I cannot think of any pros of working for BAH.

ConsWhere to begin.....no one, not your supervisor, not your career manager, no one has your back. This is something very important to have when you are just starting at a new company. Client Staff can notify you of a change literally less than 60 minutes before a deadline and it will still fall on you....no matter what. And it will be counted against you and client staff will not even be questioned.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave your employee's back since they are the ones in the trenches all day actually doing the work for you and making you look good. If you do not do this than you will continue to operate like a brand new company every 5 years, hence the 20% turnover rate.

Consultant

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros: everyone is nice managers are nice Cons: federal clients booz allen office is better Advice to Senior Management: none More

First class consulting Firm

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton

Pros: Booz Allen is hands down one of the best companies to work for. Good compensation, excellent benefits, and a business built on solid core values.… Cons: There are really no cons to a career with Booz Allen Hamilton. As with all companies today, the contracting environment is increasingly difficult and understandably… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!