Booz & Company

www.booz.com

Claim a fair environment with merit based rewards, in reality immoral and highly political

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat people at the firm, some of the best I have worked with. True leaders can be found at Booz & Company, though unfortunately, very few at the management level. Booz is also a great place to learn and grow.

ConsDo not promote based on merit, despite what is advertised. Also, have denied full-time employment to interns based on visa issues which interns were not notified of before agreeing to summer internships.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease start to reward your employees based on merit (both for promotions and bonuses). They deserve it. Additionally, do not offer internships unless interns can be offered full-time positions, or notify interns of any restrictions beforehand.

Great learning enviornment

Senior Associate - SA2 (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Booz & Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Really smart people - Great professional development opportunities - Good brand recognition -… Cons: - Greater diversification to new markets needed - Prone to business… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on brand development and hiring more experienced associates. Need to develop a bigger presence in emerging markets… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience working with them

Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Booz & Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Allows employees to focus early on in the career Cons: Still trying to create a brand - althought it is… Advice to Senior Management: Good firm - with a lot of Pro's unfortunately still… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Booz & Company.

Worked for Booz & Company? Contribute to the Community!