Boral
www.boral.com.au Sydney, Australia 5000+ Employees

Reputable choice as they maintain a higher lever of integrity and professionalism than many have exp w competitors.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Bowling Green, KY

ProsGood company
Good products
Monday thru Friday days

ConsThe company itself was not an issue. As with any workplace, other employees can make or break and cause/fuel drama. This office has one of the latter.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management was fair and professional. I have no real advice I would like to share regarding this location as far as management goes.

very poor for lower end employees

Plant Operator (Former Employee)
    Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at Boral full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: old equptment, breaks down which creates plenty overtime, Cons: lack of maintenance on mobile plant, managers must apply for funding to have mobile equiptment fixed or its not done… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

In Boral working culture and personnel development is So good.

I have been working at Boral full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Working culture. - Personnel development. - Safety Cons: - in Boral working timing is not suitable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boral.

Worked for Boral? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boral reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boral CEO Ross Batstone. All reviews posted anonymously by Boral employees.