BorgWarner
www.borgwarner.com Auburn Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

Tough during the downturn in the auto industry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCurrent products are well situated for growth in Auto industry. They have a good mix of products that enhances mileage performance allowing continued growth.

ConsNeed to invest more in training employees in areas beyond their immediate job duties to prepare for future. Also more movement between divisions would increase the knowledge within the employee base.

Great place to get an internship and gain lots of useful experience.

Product Engineer Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at BorgWarner

Pros: Valuable information learned to help translate into your internship and… Cons: Being an intern, sometimes your work is not a priority… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more feedback on how you think the intern is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I enjoyed working for an industry leader in automotive. I do believe the plant management failed to deal with the union,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BorgWarner

Pros: Industry leader in innovation. Top pay and benefits. Cons: Plant closed due to becoming non-competitive. This could have been addressed years earlier… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BorgWarner.

Worked for BorgWarner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BorgWarner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BorgWarner CEO Tim Manganello. All reviews posted anonymously by BorgWarner employees.