BorgWarner

www.borgwarner.com
  www.borgwarner.com
There are newer employer reviews for BorgWarner

Was good but now questionable

Current Employee - Machinist in Cortland, NY
Current Employee - Machinist in Cortland, NY

I have been working at BorgWarner

Pros

Pay is good for our area, centrally located, benfits are good. Safe place to work. The company is stable. When company has slow down they always brings all the employees back from lay off.

Cons

No paid Personal time, training is terrible, 10% rule on vacation, dirty work area's, poor communication on all. (Top management, Middle management, down to employee level), no hr department in cortland, no wellness-doctor.

This company has no follow through. You start a commitee or project and it always goes no where. Stop wasting money on stupid things.(hr machine, stop light)

97 Other Employee Reviews for BorgWarner (View Most Recent)

i enjoy working at borg warner

Current Employee - Assembly Operator in Seneca, SC
    Current Employee - Assembly Operator in Seneca, SC

I have been working at BorgWarner

Pros

borg warner is one of the best places i worked at in a long time,plus its paying my bills .

Cons

the only downside about the place is some of the people that work here are not borg warner material, they just seem like they let people in thru the temp agency just to say they got help

some of them need to take leadership classes and communication classes cause some of them do not know how to talk to people

BorgWarner is a solid, professional company that has given me a good opportunity to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Administrative Position At WHQ in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Administrative Position At WHQ in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at BorgWarner

Pros

BorgWarner has good benefits, and employees achieve good work life balance. Mangement is very conservative and that makes Borg a very stable place to be.

Cons

WHQ can be somewhat political. Sometimes it is hard to grlw as quickly as a person might like.

I appreciate your foresight and steady approach to leadership. I would encourage you to keep that aspect but be willing to consider new ideas in the workplace for being flexible.

There are newer employer reviews for BorgWarner