BorgWarner
www.bwauto.com Auburn Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

Bw is.a great place to work.

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Ithaca, NY

I worked at BorgWarner

ProsThe interaction with co workers. The ability to work on personal development. Rewards for performance. The Ithaca location has to be one of the best.

ConsYou will have slightly flawed process. Customer driven procedure that can cause unnessary work requiremts. There is the potential for extended worked hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the management I worked with did a great job. However, it took the auto industry downfall to cause bw to look at cost reduction. Cost reduction should have been a part of day to day operations before the downfall.

BorgWarner is a solid, professional company that has given me a good opportunity to learn and grow.

Administrative Position At WHQ (Current Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at BorgWarner

Pros: BorgWarner has good benefits, and employees achieve good work life balance. Mangement… Cons: WHQ can be somewhat political. Sometimes it is hard… Advice to Senior Management: I appreciate your foresight and steady approach to leadership. I would encourage you to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work, if not a little behind the times

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at BorgWarner

Pros: Fun place to work. With enough drive even a low level employee can be involved in a lot… Cons: Overall behind the times. Still using a lot of manual workload instead of leveraging technology to automate many of… Advice to Senior Management: Management is hit or miss. Some have sound decision making skills while… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BorgWarner.

Worked for BorgWarner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BorgWarner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BorgWarner CEO Tim Manganello. All reviews posted anonymously by BorgWarner employees.