There are newer employer reviews for Bosch Rexroth

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buchanan, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buchanan, MI

I have been working at Bosch Rexroth

Pros

Very good at attempting toward lean manufacturing and becoming excellent in all areas. Difficult get culture to function 'as one' with diverse associate base. Great insurance, vacation policy, etc. Europeans have better work/life balance than USA owned companies.

Cons

As in any large organization, communication between departments is a constant struggle. Efforts are ongoing and largely successful however. I really can't complain at all - it's been a great place to work. Tough times hit hard this year, nevertheless, and even though they pull rabbits out of every available hat, some of us had to say good-bye.

Advice to Management

Recognize that the people you aren't seeing - those that aren't in the business of self-promotion - are the best people in the organization. Some of us actually work very hard without plotting our next move upwards. Also - shop floor pay really needs an upgrade.

reviews filtered by
  1. Realize that the grass is not always greener

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Bosch Rexroth

Pros

During the economic difficulty that we are all experiencing, management is discussing all of the ways to decrease costs without trying to cut peoples jobs. We see that time and time again when co-workers leave to go to other organizations and always seem to come back.

Cons

Need to recognize that we have the talent within our own locations who should be given the opportunity to grow into a manager role but we often go to other countries to try to find this talent.

Advice to Management

Ask the employees for more direct feedback on how to improve processes to cut costs, or what can be done to increase morale during these difficult times. I am sure they have some really good ideas.

2. Internship

Former Employee - Intern in Bursa (Turkey)
    Former Employee - Intern in Bursa (Turkey)

I worked at Bosch Rexroth

Pros

+ Welcoming environment, kind people
    + Beneficial trainings, a lot of responsibility for an intern

Cons

- Admission process depend on your references
    - No salary for internship

Advice to Management

Management looked a bit too unreachable, engineers and people are scared to communicate

There are newer employer reviews for Bosch Rexroth