Bose
www.bose.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

very good

Framingham, MA

Proswork / life ballance is very favorable compared to other companies. Salary and compensation are above average. Bose is a fairly stable company with very few layofffs.

ConsThere is a lack of organizational charts which makes it very difficult to navigate around an organization etc. Recent changes to the health plan were not desireable.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow departments to produce org charts. Career groath potential does not seem to be talked about often. I would recomend career development plans going forward.

They destroyed corporate IT

IT Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee)
    Framingham, MA

I worked at Bose as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Corporate IT had an awesome group of people and managed… Cons: The layoff of 2009 and the eventual moving of corporate IT to Stow started the… Advice to Senior Management: Your poorly thought out layoffs and shameful and disrespectful attitude to those that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love it, while it lasted

E A (Current Employee)
    Blythewood, SC

I have been working at Bose

Pros: Great group of people, like family Cons: The plant that I am working in is about the… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the great work More
There are newer reviews on Bose.

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bose reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bose CEO Amar G. Bose. All reviews posted anonymously by Bose employees.