Bose
www.bose.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

They destroyed corporate IT

IT Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee)
Framingham, MA

ProsCorporate IT had an awesome group of people and managed places well. One of the best places to work.

ConsThe layoff of 2009 and the eventual moving of corporate IT to Stow started the slow, planful death of one of the best and well respected departments in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour poorly thought out layoffs and shameful and disrespectful attitude to those that were left has resulted in many people leaving. You reap what you sow.

Love it, while it lasted

E A (Current Employee)
    Blythewood, SC

I have been working at Bose

Pros: Great group of people, like family Cons: The plant that I am working in is about the… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the great work More

Fantastic starter job that gains valuable sales experience.

Demonstration Specialist (Current Employee)
    Mebane, NC

I have been working at Bose

Pros: With a fun, open culture environment that encourages discussion and learning… Cons: Always working on the weekends was a bummer, and working on an unpredictable schedule was… Advice to Senior Management: My store manager was fantastic, and I would consider working there if i knew… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bose.

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bose reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bose CEO Amar G. Bose. All reviews posted anonymously by Bose employees.