Bose

www.bose.com

most enjoyable job I've ever had.

Former Employee - Manager  in  Boston, MA
Former Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Excellent compensation plan, great benefits

Cons

The commute out to framingham sucks

keep doing what you are doing!

Other reviews for Bose

Good place to stay for stability

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer  in  Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Framingham, MA

Pros

Good people
    Good work hours
    It really would be a place I could see myself staying later in my career when I have a family and other obligations. I only left to try my hand at something more exciting (and risky) since I do not fall into the former category.

Cons

A little boring sometimes. Same work over and over if not on one of the special projects.

Pay could be a little more competitive to the rest of the are.

Worst professional experience of my life

Former Employee - Consumer Marketing  in  Westborough, MA
    Former Employee - Consumer Marketing in Westborough, MA

Pros

Hours were great (9-5). Other than that, there was nothing positive about this experience. I think I lost a few brain cells working here.

Cons

Where to begin... Just like the title states, this was the worst professional experience of my life. If you want to be stuck in a dead end job, doing the same exact thing every single day then Bose is the place for you! Don't even try to propose new ideas or change the system, it won't work. Why? Because it takes people months (sometimes years) to implement even the smallest of changes. Also, the employees are lazy. They are fine with the status quo. Heaven forbid they have to do work at some point during the day. Most of the day is spent trashing other employees (current and former), oh or burping at your desk like one of my lovely former colleagues did. Talk about professional!

Fire the entire Consumer Marketing Group and start from scratch. You have great products, but no idea how to market them. Your ideas are stale, your employees are unmotivated and complacent, and your department lacks any semblance of creativity

There are newer employer reviews for Bose.

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!