There are newer employer reviews for Bose

Software

Current Employee - Software Engineer
Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Bose full-time

Pros

40-45 hour work week. Steady paycheck. A company with great reputation and integrity!. Excellent work life balance.We also have a great portfolio of products that add value to our clients and community!Fast pace, access to lots of technologies.Doing a good job is not enough. Someone else will take credit if you dont. Culture is always changing. Trying to streamline.

Cons

Little to no opportunity for advancement in company.can be challenging if you choose to climb the corporate ladder

232 Other Employee Reviews for Bose (View Most Recent)

main reason for slow advancement

Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer  in  Framingham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Bose full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

culture is so beneficial and technical opportunities are so great...few people leave. I've been at the company for 19 years and I'm about average. I don't plan to leave. If growth rate is not high enough, or if existing people do not leave, then new people will experience low growth opportunity.

Cons

this leads to slow growth opportunities...slow growth in title...still allows growth in learning which is what has caused me to stay for so long.

generate much higher corporate growth rate. This seems to be the only thing that could remedy this. high employee retention is a very good thing overall.

Great place to hone customer service skills

Former Employee - Sales Specialist  in  Saint Augustine, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Specialist in Saint Augustine, FL

I worked at Bose part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great employee pricing. The products are cool and talking to customers about them is enjoyable.

Cons

Depending on the district you're in, it's hard to move up. The location I was at wasn't too fond of promoting internally.

Promote internally. Focus on selling the product instead of putting so much emphasis on shows just so that you're in the green for the month.

There are newer employer reviews for Bose

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!