Bose

www.bose.com

It's Retail

Demonstration Specialist (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsBenefits are good. I left the company with plenty of product! There are bonuses (if you can qualify) and health insurance if you need it (I didn't at the time)

ConsIt's near impossible (on a rotating yearly cycle) to hit the numbers to bonus. My first year we bonus, some times double, and the second year we didn't at all. This tends to be the trend, so don't bank on getting the monthly bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne would think the upper management would be great, seeing what an amazing man Dr. Bose is, but they are not held to a high standard. After reporting my store manager for her behavior, I had a x on my back, and was gone a few months later. I left because of the behavior of my store manager and the lack of care taken by the district manager and corporate.

Software

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bose full-time

Pros: 40-45 hour work week. Steady paycheck. A company with great reputation and integrity!. Excellent work life balance.We also have a great portfolio of… Cons: Little to no opportunity for advancement in company.can be challenging… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Incredible company to work for

Engineer (Current Employee) Stow, MA

I have been working at Bose full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Great competitive salary and benefits -excellent management team that cares about individual career development -makes awesome products -tight knit community of extremely… Cons: -the commute -not a publicly traded company : no stock benefits but it's not entirely… Advice to Senior Management: Keep promoting personal/individual development - studies all over have proven that the happiest employees are the most productive employees. In order for employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bose.

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!