There are newer employer reviews for Bose

It's Retail

Current Employee - Demonstration Specialist in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Demonstration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bose full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits are good. I left the company with plenty of product! There are bonuses (if you can qualify) and health insurance if you need it (I didn't at the time)

Cons

It's near impossible (on a rotating yearly cycle) to hit the numbers to bonus. My first year we bonus, some times double, and the second year we didn't at all. This tends to be the trend, so don't bank on getting the monthly bonuses.

One would think the upper management would be great, seeing what an amazing man Dr. Bose is, but they are not held to a high standard. After reporting my store manager for her behavior, I had a x on my back, and was gone a few months later. I left because of the behavior of my store manager and the lack of care taken by the district manager and corporate.

240 Other Employee Reviews for Bose (View Most Recent)

Incredible company to work for

Current Employee - Engineer in Stow, MA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Stow, MA

I have been working at Bose full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Great competitive salary and benefits
    -excellent management team that cares about individual career development
    -makes awesome products
    -tight knit community of extremely intelligent engineers willing to share their knowledge
    -plenty of training/educational opportunities
    -company is rooted in its strong core values and guiding principles

Cons

-the commute
    -not a publicly traded company : no stock benefits but it's not entirely a CON since that shortcoming is easily made up for by their other benefits

Keep promoting personal/individual development - studies all over have proven that the happiest employees are the most productive employees. In order for employees to be happy, work-life balance is essential and a management team that is supportive of its employees' desire for mastery and purpose is key.

Software

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Bose full-time

Pros

40-45 hour work week. Steady paycheck. A company with great reputation and integrity!. Excellent work life balance.We also have a great portfolio of products that add value to our clients and community!Fast pace, access to lots of technologies.Doing a good job is not enough. Someone else will take credit if you dont. Culture is always changing. Trying to streamline.

Cons

Little to no opportunity for advancement in company.can be challenging if you choose to climb the corporate ladder

There are newer employer reviews for Bose