Bose

www.bose.com

Good Place to work

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsWill work with you on hours, good training, pleasant surrandings, Great product, well made, good sound and great quality. Very helpful when starting out and with ongiong training.

ConsOn your feet a lot, the hours can get long and some customers are very hard to deal with since some feel they know more than you do...need to be tackfull!!

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your employees take product home to use on a rotating basis to be more fimilar with the product. Nothing works better than someone saying "I have used t his and it is great"

Strange Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bose

Pros: Good pay and benefits. They try to keep employees motivated.… Cons: Lots of strange rules. Strict parking rules. No food or drink at… Advice to Senior Management: Change some of the strange rules at the company. More

Think twice before you go for a big brand name!

AV Project Engineer (Former Employee) Tongeren (Belgium)

I worked at Bose

Pros: Working for Bose gives you an inside look on how marketing is working on its best. If you like to play politics and the use of… Cons: It is all about politics and how you find your way to the management. Hard working or talented employees are mostly… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe it's time to really start doing what you like to highlight in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bose.

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!