Good Place to work

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Bose

Pros

Will work with you on hours, good training, pleasant surrandings, Great product, well made, good sound and great quality. Very helpful when starting out and with ongiong training.

Cons

On your feet a lot, the hours can get long and some customers are very hard to deal with since some feel they know more than you do...need to be tackfull!!

Let your employees take product home to use on a rotating basis to be more fimilar with the product. Nothing works better than someone saying "I have used t his and it is great"

Other Reviews for Bose

Strange Place to Work

I worked at Bose

Pros

Good pay and benefits. They try to keep employees motivated. Get to working on interesting projects. Good support from management.

Cons

Lots of strange rules. Strict parking rules. No food or drink at desks. Are not supposed to say certain words. Lots of backstabbing.

Change some of the strange rules at the company.

Think twice before you go for a big brand name!

Former Employee - AV Project Engineer  in  Tongeren (Belgium)
    Former Employee - AV Project Engineer in Tongeren (Belgium)

I worked at Bose

Pros

Working for Bose gives you an inside look on how marketing is working on its best.
    If you like to play politics and the use of your elbows to get a better job. This is your company!
    Of course a wellknown brand like Bose always looks good on your resume on your way to the next company.

Cons

It is all about politics and how you find your way to the management.
    Hard working or talented employees are mostly not recognized or rewarded for what they do.
    In most cases these people leaving the company looking for a more fair working enviroment.

Maybe it's time to really start doing what you like to highlight in your company profile.
    " Our people are the most important part of our company"

There are newer employer reviews for Bose.

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!