Bosh Global Services
www.boshgs.com Newport News, VA 150 to 499 Employees

A wonderful, family oriented company.

I have been working at Bosh Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsBOSH is very proactive in there community, doing many fund raisers and organized events. They make sure to make every employee feel cared for. The community is small, but this gives it a homey feeling, and everyone looks after one-another. Work is fast paced/challenging, but in a good way.

ConsSmall, but growing, though this leads to a very positive family feel that offsets how small the company is. Can be somewhat disorganized with travel, but they will always make sure you get where you need to go safely.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do. BOSH is a great company to work for and really benefits both the community at large, and the employees.

Challenging Position

Newport News, VA

I have been working at Bosh Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Highly skilled ambitious and disciplined leadership. Subject matter experts with a great understanding of the… Cons: The Company, like many others in its size class, is tackling some serious growth challenges. Efforts to focus and develop a… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work to avoid development of "rice bowl" mentality… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

vice president business development

Vice President Business Development (Former Employee)
Newport News, VA

I worked at Bosh Global Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: autonomy non-attribution conversation fun telecommunicate Cons: trying to act like other companies Advice to Senior Management: Have fun, make money, value friendships Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bosh Global Services.

Worked for Bosh Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bosh Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bosh Global Services CEO Robert Fitzgerald. All reviews posted anonymously by Bosh Global Services employees.