Boston Beer
www.bostonbeer.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Brewery Representative

Brewery Representative (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston Beer full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat culture, training program and peers. Tons of interactive employee engagement. Asked to provide feedback monthly in anonymous surveys to better the company. Upward mobility. Lot's of sales incentives to earn extra money.

ConsMy local culture does not reflect the companies culture. Work/life balance is off. Very little exposure to management other than who I directly report to.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen promoting people, consider that they may not be a good fit for managing others. While we have a no retaliation rule, people are still afraid to speak negatively of their direct manager. We need an anonymous way to better manage our managers.

Great company

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee)
Breinigsville, PA

I worked at Boston Beer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Passion for brewing and providing drinkers with an exceptional product… Cons: Slow to no upward growth Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow and change as company expands Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent company, lots of overtime, and great benefits

QA Technician (Current Employee)
Breinigsville, PA

I have been working at Boston Beer full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very family-oriented, the co-workers are great, and the benefits are… Cons: There is no lack of overtime, take that as you will. There is some lack… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Boston Beer.

Worked for Boston Beer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Beer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Beer CEO Martin F. Roper. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Beer employees.