There are newer employer reviews for Boston Consulting Group

BCG continues to exceed my expectations

Current Employee - Principal in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Principal in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

BCG is one of the best places to have both a significant impact on some of the worlds top companies while also maintaining a diversity of experiences by working on a wide variety of challenging clients and problems. BCG has hired some of the best business thinkers in the world and the company affords the staff the opportunity to learn from some of the best. I originally thought that I would only be in consulting for 2 years. After 7 years here, I still continue to learn and grow while working with some of the best. I am looking forward to the next 7 years at BCG!

Cons

Work life balance is the biggest challenge at BCG. We are in a client service business and it sometimes makes it challenging to have quality hobbies and out of office activities during the weekdays.

Focus on maintaining the culture as the firm goes through the CEO and leadership change moving into 2013.

569 Other Employee Reviews for Boston Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

good

Current Employee - Finance Associate in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Finance Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good benefits and health care

Cons

i like working at this company

I've never been treated better by an employer.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They say they care about your work life balance and they actually mean it. The people that work here are smart, competent and still know how to have fun.

Cons

Could use more money, but couldn't we all?

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Consulting Group