Boston Interactive

www.bostoninteractive.com

The team is like a supportive family - we work hard, play hard, respect and support eachother.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Our CEO really cares about our happiness and morale - as we grow as a company, he continues to grow as well, learning new ways to support the bigger team. He works hard to enable and facilitate our success, communicate about where we are going as a company, how we are doing overall, and ensure that we feel that our jobs are stable in this up and down economy. He is great at finding that balance for everyone in terms of - do you have what you need from us and your job to be happy here, and are we getting what we need from you to be successful and move forward as a company?

Cons

about 1/3 rd of our 25 or so employees commute from outside of the city, and the company does not currently support any sort of work remotely policy, even though many of the employees could successfully do their jobs that way at least one day a week.

Continue to communicate, continue to let people know (when applicable) they are valuable and are doing a good job, and continue to plan company activities to bring the team closer together! In a team environment, trust, honesty, communication, collaboration, and a collective passion for what we do is so important and must be continuously communicated and supported.

Other reviews for Boston Interactive

A generally good place to work.

Former Employee - Vice President  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA

Pros

Interesting work, always challenged, learning new technologies.

Cons

Occasionally difficult to work with customers.

Keep growing steadily and focus on the long term.

An agency that truly focuses on Customer Satisfaction

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlestown, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Pros

Process oriented and task focused. Everything is focused on the client experience and success. Plenty of room to grow and the office is expanding. Company focuses on the things they do well vs. spreading themselves too thin and trying to do everything. Summer hours are a real benefit.

Cons

Location is a little tough, but once the construction is done in Charlestown, it should bet better.

Continue to stay focused on the customers success and deliver unique and functional web sites and designs.

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Interactive.

Worked for Boston Interactive? Contribute to the Community!