Boston Interactive

www.bostoninteractive.com
  www.bostoninteractive.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boston Interactive

The team is like a supportive family - we work hard, play hard, respect and support eachother.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston Interactive

Pros

Our CEO really cares about our happiness and morale - as we grow as a company, he continues to grow as well, learning new ways to support the bigger team. He works hard to enable and facilitate our success, communicate about where we are going as a company, how we are doing overall, and ensure that we feel that our jobs are stable in this up and down economy. He is great at finding that balance for everyone in terms of - do you have what you need from us and your job to be happy here, and are we getting what we need from you to be successful and move forward as a company?

Cons

about 1/3 rd of our 25 or so employees commute from outside of the city, and the company does not currently support any sort of work remotely policy, even though many of the employees could successfully do their jobs that way at least one day a week.

Continue to communicate, continue to let people know (when applicable) they are valuable and are doing a good job, and continue to plan company activities to bring the team closer together! In a team environment, trust, honesty, communication, collaboration, and a collective passion for what we do is so important and must be continuously communicated and supported.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Boston Interactive (View Most Recent)

A generally good place to work.

Former Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA

I worked at Boston Interactive

Pros

Interesting work, always challenged, learning new technologies.

Cons

Occasionally difficult to work with customers.

Keep growing steadily and focus on the long term.

Great growth and learning opportunities, even better people.

I have been working at Boston Interactive full-time

Pros

Fun, casual environment, that allows for different types of working habits. The CEO cares about the individual growth of everyone in the company. Some long hours but great co-workers make it all worth it. There is a fully stocked kitchen and free lunch on Wednesdays. The office was just re-done and is beautiful.

Cons

Location. Great location if you're driving in because there is a parking lot that you can find a spot in 99.99% of the time, but not very central in the city making it hard to ever leave the office for lunch or coffee.

Consider working on communication with employees. Sometimes there are miscommunications in ideas, expectations, or plans that lead to confusion and tension. The effort you put into finding people who really mesh with company culture is worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Interactive