There are newer employer reviews for Boston Market

hard worker

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Oakland, CA
Current Employee - General Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Boston Market

Pros

the first year you get two weeks paid vacation and if you are a fast learner, you could climb the ladder fast

Cons

there is way to much favertisom going on, like I do what I want and most of them get away with it. I just wish the they treated everyone as equil

I think that all management should follow the polices then there shouldnt be a problem to work at boston market

129 Other Employee Reviews for Boston Market (View Most Recent)

Manager maturity needs maintenance.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Southlake, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

I worked at Boston Market

Pros

The food is very delicious and fresh. The store is kept very clean. And when something is taken to cooperate, it gets fixed (its just pathetic that it has to go that far). The job itself is actually very easy.

Cons

Nothing said to a manager (shift or store) remains confidential. The hours are never constant. One week I would work 4 hours and the next 40. They find ways to get around the benefits promised. When the schedule changes or something happens, the employees are never informed. Employees don't receive the annual pay increase promised in the policy.

Listen to your employees when they say they have a problem. The employees are so scared of backlash that they are too scared to share what is really going on in the store.

great

Current Employee - Server  in  North Arlington, NJ
    Current Employee - Server in North Arlington, NJ

I have been working at Boston Market

Pros

flexible hours, every where so you can transfer from branch to branch according to your desire, good food, clean, reasonable pay.

Cons

if your relation with the manager bad your hour will keep cut-down

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Market

Worked for Boston Market? Contribute to the Community!