Boston Market
www.bostonmarket.com Golden, CO 5000+ Employees

Manager maturity needs maintenance.

(Former Employee)
Southlake, TX

ProsThe food is very delicious and fresh. The store is kept very clean. And when something is taken to cooperate, it gets fixed (its just pathetic that it has to go that far). The job itself is actually very easy.

ConsNothing said to a manager (shift or store) remains confidential. The hours are never constant. One week I would work 4 hours and the next 40. They find ways to get around the benefits promised. When the schedule changes or something happens, the employees are never informed. Employees don't receive the annual pay increase promised in the policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees when they say they have a problem. The employees are so scared of backlash that they are too scared to share what is really going on in the store.

great

Server (Current Employee)
    North Arlington, NJ

I have been working at Boston Market

Pros: flexible hours, every where so you can transfer from branch… Cons: if your relation with the manager bad your hour will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work hard for little money,taken advantage of.

Carver (Current Employee)
    Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Boston Market

Pros: One good reason to work at Boston Market is that… Cons: The pay is cheap. They don't give you full time hours. I have been working there for over 3 months and have been told I… Advice to Senior Management: Let the carver decide how much chicken to put in the oven. Pay us once a week instead of once every two weeks. Stop locking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boston Market.

Worked for Boston Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Market CEO George Michel. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Market employees.