Boston Market
www.bostonmarket.com Golden, CO 5000+ Employees

Excellent Work Environment

Carver (Former Employee)
Livonia, MI

I worked at Boston Market part-time for more than a year

ProsManagement provides its employees with a flexible work schedule which is great for someone who's juggling both work and school at the same time. The team I worked with was great and management was helpful with training and any concerns I had during my tenure there.

ConsI had no negative experiences working at Boston Market and would suggest a job with them to anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice for management, they're very organized and are on top of everything. The new CEO has turned the company around and my only advice would be to keep whatever you're doing going the way it is now.

Pretty good benfits. Some unreasonable expectations.

General Manager (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IA

I worked at Boston Market full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent work environment. Good training. Decent pay, good… Cons: Unreasonable expectations regarding staffing. Very difficult to meet all… Advice to Senior Management: Change facial hair code. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A fine place to work

Catering Driver (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Boston Market part-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked as a catering driver and was one of two at my location. Decent money for the hours spent, and I never felt too… Cons: Not enough business at some locations to make this a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boston Market.

Worked for Boston Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Market CEO George Michel. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Market employees.