Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Great Stepping Stone

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Boston, MA

I worked at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Laid back place to work. Once you do your time in customer care for about a year you can go anywhere in this company. Fellow coworkers are great. Great hours and very flexible. The benefits aren't bad either. They love to see promotion from within. Inviting and warm environment. Great training team - they really do a great job of delivering to you all the information you need.

Cons

Management has no idea what it is like to be on the phone handling customers. Takes quality and CPH very seriously after three months trial period. They are not afraid to give you the boot if you're a temp. You can stay a temp for years even if they are happy with you. Upper management is so out of sync with the smaller people.

There are people who should have been perm by now and many who should have moved up the latter. Take some time to realize the great work that is being done by the little people without them you wouldn't have this organization.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan (View Most Recent)

n/a

I have been working at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Pros

A very stabilized professional atmosphere to grow. The supporting staff is well organized and disciplined, and everyone was treated equally in terms of being a respected professional of their designated positions. Also, a well respected institution that is well known throughout the city.

Cons

I don't detect anything negative overall. I'm appreciative in having the opportunity to be employed from a respected medical institution such as Boston Medical Center HealthNet.

Love it!

I have been working at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone I work with is awesome. They're friendly, competent, and respectful of work/life boundaries. I've been given several opportunities to learn and grow, and have earned increasing levels of responsibility.

Cons

Compensation is lower than in other MCO's.

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan