Boston Medical Center
www.bmc.org Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Interesting work, so so pay and benefits, no perks or flexibility

Grunt Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Boston Medical Center full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat mission and people are dedicated for the most part.

ConsLack of resources and flexibility. Upper mgt rewards favorite staff with undeserved promotions. How is it that some directors get jobs without qualifications? Nepotism and favoritism by upper mgt. The rest of the team work like dogs for paltry raises!

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention or employees will vote with their feet like I did!

Nice Place to Work

I have been working at Boston Medical Center

Pros: There is always shifts to work Cons: There are a lot of people that have been here… More

Horrible Experience

Client Services Analyst (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Boston Medical Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Free health insurance if you choose BMC Preferred Plan -Paid Weekly -Lots of vacation time Vacation time was great, so amazing that when… Cons: -Horrible Work/Life Balance -Disconnect between employees and managers in ITS -Average for Pay -ITS follows by BU and Doctors guidelines -No Shared Responsibility in ITS I left due to limited… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with the people that the people below you manage,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Boston Medical Center.

Worked for Boston Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Medical Center CEO Kate Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Medical Center employees.