Boston Private Bank & Trust Company

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Private Bank & Trust Company

A very profesional tema

Former Employee - Commercial Loan Assistance
Former Employee - Commercial Loan Assistance

I worked at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

very helpful for other team members. everyone is very knowledgeable about their job and if they don't know an answer they will help you get it very professional friendly and outgoing people

Cons

need to have a company policy on certain job duties. since the merger of the company there are 3 different locations that have different peoplle handle ing the same job at differ location. we need each other on the procedures of job duties. each job detail is the same way.

you work for a great company and are very lucky to work with the people you do. I've never felt so welcome at a tapas I meant like I did at boston private. the employees of this company are not just coworkers they treat each other with respect and compassion as if they were family

26 Other Employee Reviews for Boston Private Bank & Trust Company (View Most Recent)

BPB is a great place to work

I worked at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company

Pros

Extremely professional with immense growth opportunity. Employees are extremely knowledgeable and world class. Human Resources is great to work with.

Cons

Opperationally the company lacks conformity. There is a large breakdown of communication interdepartmentally and throughout the organization which causes client service to deminish as well as confusion.

Management needs to be consistant and follow through. To become more technologically savy to be able to "get their hands dirty"

Great place to work

I have been working at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company full-time

Pros

Excellent people, from management to lower-level staff.

Cons

The company is changing after mergers, not always for the best.

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Private Bank & Trust Company