Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
www.bostonprivatebank.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Great company, great people.

ProsAfter working at several other banks, Boston Private feels like heaven. They are truly client based and not sales based like many of the bigger companies.

ConsNothing negative to say about this place. I have been there almost a year and do not have any complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is great. They are great to work with, understand the work/life balance and want their employees to be happy in whatever they are doing.

Good Benefits!

Teller (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of time off, growing company Cons: Not as much room for growth as they seem to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Professional Growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company

Pros: Great people, access to senior management Cons: As company grows make sure to not lose core of… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.

Worked for Boston Private Bank & Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Private Bank & Trust Company CEO Mark D. Thompson . All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Private Bank & Trust Company employees.