Boston Scientific

www.bostonscientific.com

Great products, industry going through change and that's reflected in the company's direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Maple Grove, MN

Prosthe company still attracts great people, who are fun, talented and care about the products they make. Flexibility in work fairly good. Great products, its rewarding to see those that receive the products and see how their lives are improved.

Consnot alot of reward or recognition at individual employee level. Decisions made in Corporate based on short term financial reasons, there is a continual fear of job instability, lay-offs and lack of career potential so that hampers employees too--too bureaucratic.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the individual employees, there is talent, knowledge and passion that could help contribute, solve problems and drive success. There is a feeling among current and past employees that the top executives don't really care about the individual contributors.

Disappointing, as company is no longer investing in us.

Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Arden Hills, MN

I worked at Boston Scientific

Pros: Large company, good benefits, relatively high pay Cons: Upper management is not familiar or comfortable with software-based products, especially embedded products. Also, management is short-term… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in people. Give them a long-term reason to stay. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Boston Scientific is a great place to work, the management is supportive, and we have passionate dedicated colleagues

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Boston Scientific

Pros: Boston Scientific provides its employees strong benefits, flexible schedule, strong product line,… Cons: Relatively flat, lean structure which leads to less opportunities for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boston Scientific.

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!