Boston Scientific
www.bostonscientific.com Natick, MA 5000+ Employees

Great Culture

Vice President Engineering (Former Employee)
Maple Grove, MN

ProsThe people - at all levels. The Executive Team is always striving to put out the best new products, with the highest quality, in the shortest amount of time.

ConsThere are definitely some people that need to move on as they have definitely overstayed their effectiveness. Also, without some recognition by the stock market for all of the new innovations that get launched each year, there will always be a "small man" complex.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some risks and promote some talent two levels down. The old boys club isn't working.

Kind of your average company.

Field Clinical Representative (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Boston Scientific full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Big Company. Product pipeline in 2 years looks pretty… Cons: Big Company. Currently offers 5 fewer vacation days to start then Medtronic (10 days versus 15). My biggest ding on benefits are if… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice for senior management to hold a position long enough for me to remember who is doing what. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Boston Scientific has provided me with many opportunities and a wealth of knowledge.

Supplier Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Boston Scientific part-time for more than a year

Pros: A lot of opportunities for those that are willing to… Cons: Hard to change or take a different approach to company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boston Scientific.

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Scientific CEO Michael F. Mahoney. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees.